Work for a core delivery team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop the new incumbent of a suite of products. These products are focused on the development and delivery for Rear Seat Entertainment systems inside the automotive area. For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need additional experienced C++ and QT developers. You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of German and English. In this role you will be part of development Team for premium OEM.
- Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
- Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
- Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
- Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
- Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
- Flash and prepare test targets
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Experience with CMake
- Excellent coding skills in C++
- Experience in embedded systems
- Experience with version control and CI/CD
- Having worked with various software frameworks, ideally in the domain of in-vehicle infotainment
- System architecture, API design and best practices in modern C++ development
Nice to have
Domain specific skills
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business