We're seeking a creative Business Processes Analyst Internship candidate eager to solve energy and environmental factor problems of scale in a cutting-edge global company.
In this project, you will be able to help the company with environmental improvement developments.
This participation will impact thousands of users every month. You'll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines. In Luxoft, our culture strives to solve complex problems focusing on cutting-edge technologies to empower people to come up with ideas.
Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico. We do it with a truly flexible environment, high-impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career. Grow your career with us!
. Data generation and analysis initiatives.
- Perform requirements gathering, vetting, and documentation as needed.
- Read and interpret documentation such as requirements definitions, installation instructions, technical articles, and procedure manuals.
- Stand before stakeholders and management, to clearly communicate strategic findings and recommendations.
- Support management in improving solutions and processes with workshops and meetings.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Great oral and written skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Creative, motivated, result-orientated, and self-driven person.
- Innovative and proactive, with problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- English communication skills
English: A1 Beginner
Business Processes Analysis