Business Analyst/Consultant to join a project for the Core & Wealth division of the large European bank.
Temenos practice in Luxoft is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features and running support services. The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust.
Open to Remote work
- Collect business requirements
- Work in close co-operation with Product Owner on solutions
- Enable integration with CLM/CRM systems
- Define business processes
- Define data mappings and targets for automation
- Experience in Private Banking domain
- Knowledge of Customer Account domain
- Knowledge of CLM/CRM systems
- Knowledge of KYC/CDD processes
- Understanding hierarchy of a corporate (UBO, parent, child)
Nice to have
- Experience with T24
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.