The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in the FinTech industry developing software solutions for trading, risk management and data processing.
Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The software development is based on SAFe/Scrum methodology and uses Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes supported by the adoption of DevOps, best engineering principles and XP practices like TDD and BDD. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
How we work:
- The development processes are completely Agile. We are implementing SAFe, the most widely used scaling agile framework - You will be deeply involved in controlling the development workflow by defining, planning, building, testing and deploying the new solution functionalities
- Once every 10 weeks the new business requirements are provided by the clients and development teams clarify, estimate and plan the work needed for the next period
- Our strong focus is on building high quality software by investing in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, multi-tier testing, code quality, Non Functional Requirements etc.
- The results of your work will be used by the most important organizations in the Investment Banking industry
- Every 4 Sprints you will have the chance to work on completely innovative ideas using any cutting edge technologies or frameworks for a whole Sprint
- We are investing constantly in your professional, business domain and personal development by offering career path guidance and access to a wide variety of trainings.
- You will be supported by our technical mentors, agile coaches, pair working with your colleagues and will benefit on a friendly atmosphere and a dedicated space for games and relaxation
The Business Analyst contributes to all core activities of Product Evolution Services department, from product corrective and evolutive maintenance to roadmap execution (business analysis, specifications writing, development validation, tests enrichment and prepackaging) to client support.
- He/she is expert on one interface: functionality of the interfaces itself (utility to which it connects, protocol and format, business flows), modules involved with that interface. He has some insights on "KYC" for this interface (Know Your Customer): client scope, version, timelines for deliveries, upgrades, go lives.
- He/she is knowledgeable on 1 to 4 other interfaces (depending on their complexity): able to deploy, run use cases
- He/she is aware about cross-interfaces topics: production chain principles, third parties, single env, BIP, testability
He/she backs-up the PO for ceremonies and any contact with / reporting to program layer
PI objectives activities:
He/she helps the PO to specify stories, tests user stories, tests features requiring several stories, applies the DoD.
He/she handles cases assigned to him by the PES in charge of supporting the interfaces in his/her scope: communicate with the case reporter for any required clarification, reproduce issue on environments, ability to classify cases (behavior explanation, bug, regression, enhancement).
He/she is autonomous when cases lead to BIP tickets for maintenance backlog (ticket creation, submission to backlog, ETA communication to requester, test and release request).
He/she brings to the attention of PO or PM any case which looks like an enhancement (feature for time boxed).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Business Analyst for financial related products
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed solutions for a major Financial - Platform that uses a wide range of the latest technologies.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams to deliver software
- Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
- Strong facilitation experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
- Openness to contradictory opinions and flexible in your thinking
- A willingness to jump into projects and situations and make sense of ambiguous details
- Experience with modeling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- An understanding of traditional development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast the benefits of each
- Good knowledge about the software development specific documentation.
- Ability to design and maintain end-user documentation with functional details of the solutions provided.
- Ability to perform end-to-end system validation, with a deep understanding of both the financial products and the designed technical solution.
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- A genuine passion for quality software - and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Experience with JIRA or other Agile project management and issue tracking tools
- Experience in Investment Banking
- Familiarized with SDLC concepts
- SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Testing / QA / BA experience before is a plus
Nice to have
A big plus would be:
Good financial knowledge, including Transport Formats and Protocols (FIX, FPML, SWIFT)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.