The purpose of the role is to provide Business Analysis to the Financial Markets Technology group, looking after the FM Trade Data Lake which aims to be the one-stop-shop golden source for all FM trade & events data. The initial assignment will consist in supporting the core roadmap of the FM Trade Lake solution.
• Understand user requirements and study the feasibility. Propose solutions that align to the strategic roadmap. Cleary document and agree on assumptions, shortfalls and timelines to resolve the known constraints and dependencies.
• Pro-actively highlight risk and issues. Engage, manage and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders
• Translate solutions into detailed, unambiguous, business and functional requirements
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications and other supporting documents meet the bank's standards
• Work proactively with fellow BAs and other team members, ensuring work is proportionally distributed and targets are met
• Ensure documents such as functional specs support the development of practical technology solutions and suitable test cases
• Work as part of a combined cross-functional agile team and support the on-going build as required e.g. drafting/reviewing of test cases, closing out developers open issues/questions, contributing to solution design etc...
• Assist the business with UAT, including communication, planning, preparation and test case preparation
• Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to PMs and business stakeholders in a timely manner
• Work closely with project and programme managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged and expectations managed
• 5+ yrs experience in general Front office BA
• Product knowledge primarily FX Cash and Commodity Derivatives
• Extensive product knowledge across asset classes encompassing product & trade life cycle (pricing and risk is good to have).
• Experience working on vendor systems (eCommerce platforms, Murex, BTS, Apex, Sophis, S2BX, Wealth systems)
• Experience implementing trade STP having multiple source platforms. FpML knowledge. (good to have
• Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation
• Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities
Nice to have
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.