This exciting opening is for an essential Business Analyst role that will play a crucial part in exploring new regulations at Financial Markets IT division and being part of the build out of a new location and strategic program in an AGILE and modern environment.
• The role will assist Finance data integration and change delivery stream lead/s by
o Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers' goals
o Proactively analysing and evaluating financial and non-financial data and reporting requirements from all stakeholders based on the relevant business usage
o Gathering, analysing, documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary.
o Ensure that the proposed data from upstream is in line with the requirements including any additional derivations required
o Understand the CDE's across various processes in line with the change and systems involved
o Working with the various business and technology partners to ensure effective integration of the data with the various finance systems/processes
o Working with technology partners to ensure effective modelling of the data from upstream
o Ensuring optimal and scalable solutions on design in relation to sourcing and integration of the various SAP components and legacy infrastructure including GL
o Build strong, effective relationships with the various technology partners (incl. strategic vendors such as SAP)
o Understanding, documenting, socializing the compliance and regulatory requirements with regards to data including lineage (incl. IFRS & BCBS)
Closing non-compliance gaps by documenting and agreeing to revised compliant mitigants
Documenting non-compliance areas and ensure appropriate Finance stakeholders sign-off specific reasons for non-compliance (for example, a system or booking model limitation)
o Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
o Acting as point of contact for data change related queries.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience in Finance/Product control / Change Management roles
• Knowledge and experience in data analysis and usage of data in various finance and reporting processes
• Experience analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and data visualization techniques and tools
• Exposure to reference data transformation, critical data elements, DQMF, BCBS239 data governance
• Very good communication and problem-solving skills with a good standard of English (written and spoken).
• Experience delivering through Agile and Waterfall delivery framework
• Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
• Exposure to data querying languages and tools (for ex. SQL/PLSQL/Hibernate SQL)
• Pragmatic team player with great attention to detail
• Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
• Experience in working in multicultural teams
• Understanding of Local and IFRS GAAP requirements
• Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) is desirable
Nice to have
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Business Analysis||Senior Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Senior Product Consultants||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting||Bangalore, IN||Senior||