The purpose of the role is to provide Business Analysis to the Financial Markets Technology group, focusing on Risk.
This role consists of business analysis, delivery management, and project management and:
• Coordination of activities across the organization with other projects and Technical Services.
• Coordinating and directing development teams, DevOps, and testing teams.
• Maintain project documentation, risk, assumptions, issues, dependencies.
• Deliver performance and infrastructure improvements on the platform.
• Creation of change requests for project activities and follow through with other teams for their execution and completion
• Understand the user's requirements and translate into competent future state models, questioning and challenging assumptions and status quo
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders
• Translate solutions into detailed, unambiguous, business and functional requirements
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications and other supporting documents meet the bank's standards
• Work proactively with fellow BAs and other team members, ensuring work is proportionally distributed and targets are met
• Ensure documents such as functional specs support the development of practical technology solutions and suitable test cases
• Provide on-going support to the technology teams as required e.g. reviewing of test cases, close out open issues/questions, manage change request process etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communication, planning, preparation and test case preparation
• Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to PMs and business stakeholders in a timely manner
• Work closely with project and programme managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged and expectations managed
• Delivery focused, committing to specific tasks and ensuring these and the overall projects deadlines are met
• Strong understanding of the Business Analysis process is a must.
• Ideal candidate should have good functional/product knowledge.
• Previous work experience on collateral management system.
• Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English are a must.
• Multicultural awareness.
• Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics
Nice to have
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.