The Business Analyst will:
• Work collaboratively with Country Finance, Treasury, Group Regulatory reporting and BAU teams to understand requirements and articulate them within the Business and data requirements document
• Actively engage with stakeholders (business and technology partners) to deliver appropriate solutions as per planned timelines
• Support the project manager from conception through to post-implementation review, ensuring all necessary governance steps are followed correctly and completely
• Follow the structured approach to programme delivery and provide regular risk/issue updates to the project Manager
This role requires strong business analysis skills, sound understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle, an understanding of functional areas specifically around the Liquidity risk and reporting domain to satisfy delivery of business benefits.
• To act as a business solution owner of the projects' target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
• To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
• To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by business stakeholders, project team, and end-users.
• Analysis of new data sourcing to support ETL design and development
• Analysis and fixing of data quality issues
• Validate all downstream data extracts
• To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
• To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
• To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for the Treasury and Liquidity Reporting work streams and ensure alignment across all centres
• Test planning, coordinate testing, validate test results and obtain sign off from stakeholders
• To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
• To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
• To monitor any gaps / defects identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution
• 5 to 8 years of functional experience in Capital Risk/ Liquidity risk, regulatory reporting change Management, data analyst or business data analysis roles
• Good understanding of the Banking Products (Loans, Deposit, Derivative etc.)
• Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's (BCBS ) Reporting experience is must.
• Knowledge of Banking sector internal cost calculation and pricing mechanism.
• Preferred experience with in the Change Management/ Technical Knowledge on ERP (SAP/ORACLE PeopleSoft/ MOODY's ) system.
• Knowledge of Basel Liquidity regulations and good understanding of financial risk
• Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
• Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Nice to have
• Experience with Agile Methodology
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Business Analysis||Technical Business Analyst||Chennai, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Front Office Business Analyst||Chennai, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Senior Business Analyst, Back office (Capital Markets)||Chennai, IN||Senior||