We've been engaged by a large Australian financial institution to assist in the build out of their Financial Markets Regulatory reporting software to support additional functionality required for Mifid 2 and G20 reporting (Dodd Frank, ASIC, EMIR ) This engagement is part of a multi-year project to expand the capabilities of the existing software to support the ongoing stream of new regulations impacting financial markets derivatives (FX, FXD, IRD, FI, ..)
We require an experienced Business Analyst with strong knowledge of Regulatory Reporting and broad exposure to financial markets (Including derivative trades). You will be working as subject matter expert in a team of developers and testers on a variety of tasks.
You will also be a team leader of a small but growing multi-location team.
Assisting in gathering and nailing down requirements for the Regulatory Reporting development. You will work with stakeholders to understand requirement, create technical solutions, work out mappings & BRD's etc. You will cooperate with the developers and testers to ensure on-time delivery as per user expectations.
Work on Regulatory implementation solution design together with the wider team.
Analyzing Regulatory report test run outputs, identify, analyze and remediate issues. Discuss issues with Users and Development teams as required.
- At least 4+ years of hands on Business analyst experience in financial markets technology & regulations
- Mandatory knowledge on Mifid or G20 (although strong pref is both)
- Agreeing requirements with stakeholders
- Documenting them in stories and working with developers / testers towards successful implementation
- Strong financial markets knowledge including Derivative type trades. For example: IRS, Bonds, FX Cash, FX Options, etc.
- Good understanding on current regulations with ability to link this to technical implementation
- Some technical understanding is expected to be able to work effectively with developers
- Understanding of generic test approach to enable effective cooperation with test team
Nice to have
- Cucumber test automation framework
- Knowledge in Dodd Frank, ASIC, EMIR
- Experience working with and driving cross-location teams
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other Vendor specific (Quantum, Coremont etc.)