Large hedge fund is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers and technologists who constantly work toward ever-greater quantification and automation in the development of processes.
- Work closely with Build and Release team to support, enhance, and expand company-wide build and deployment systems and infrastructure
- Package and release software requested by users
- Work with the users to troubleshoot and address issues for a variety of software and versions
- Develop documentation and build tools to facilitate user experience
We are looking for a person with:
- good experience in building C++ packages (CMake, Makefile, C++11, C++17, C++20)
- strong Linux experience
Nice to have
A good candidate would be a person who worked as a build engineer previously.
- experience with Bazel and/or Nix
- some python packaging experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.