Looking for a Blockchain Engineer or Integrator who will be designing, implementing, enhancing and supporting for Tokenization - non-fungible tokens (NFTs) of Financial securities on Blockchain network.
Collaborating with multiple stakeholders, namely business users, business analysts, architects, to design, integrate and deliver on various Tokenization work of underlying financial assets
Working with DevOps team and blockchain developers to develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines required to support the developers and for platform operations and maintenance.
Collaborate and coordinate with other development teams to ensure end-to-end design and delivery.
Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for the smart contracts.
Documenting the APIs, coding standards, processes, decisions, issues, insights and lessons learnt.
Baseline and monitor the platform’s performance and initiate pre-emptive actions to enhance the capacity.
Keeping up with current blockchain landscape and cryptographic approaches such as zero knowledge proofs.
- 3-4 years of software development experience on Java / Golang
- Knowledge on GIT and CI/CD tools (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Solidity, Ethereum, DeFi and Rust
- Understand the micro-service deployment and docker build. Experienced on Kubernetes or any other container orchestrators is a plus.
- Understand popular cloud platforms (AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure/etc.)
-Passion for solving various problems and happy to handle various challenges.
Collaborative team spirit.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Nice to have
Experience in setting up Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other blockchains is a plus.
Jenkins pipeline DSL, Bash scripting and Terraform.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other System Languages