You'll be working in the Network Services Agile Engineering & Automation team. The team is spread across the globe. We are a relatively new team with big ambitions. We're responsible for the success of networks automation which allows faster time to market, reduces network operational costs and increases productivity.
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us develop the Automation and Orchestration functions within the network domain.
Your experience and skills
As a Big data network engineer, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a Big Data Engineer.
- Must have a depth of knowledge of cleaning and manipulating data using Pandas.
- Must have advanced skills with skills with Linux and python
- A good understanding of data's role in Machine Learning as well as AI and ML techniques
- Knowledge of NoSQL and RDBMS databases including MariaDB and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, and Docker tools.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle and best practices from a database perspective
- Extensive experience of implementing clustered databases to support software projects ("greenfield" as well as the enhancement and modernisation of existing systems)
- Experience of tuning and administrating database infrastructure
- Extensive experience of managing high availability systems, providing performance monitoring and pro-active capacity planning
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
- The go-to person for the latest data techniques
- Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies
- A good communicator.
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.