The IT Platform Infrastructure Department is responsible for the global support of enterprise systems (infrastructure and platforms for enterprise applications) in a large international company. An engineer in our department will need to work with a team focused on improving the resiliency, reliability, and availability of infrastructure components.
1. Technical support of IT infrastructure - installation, configuration, maintenance of Windows Server 2012R2/2016 servers; data storage systems on hard disks and tape media, APC power supply systems.
2. Administration of the SCOM monitoring system, setting up monitoring packages for internal Windows services;
3. Administration of management and inventory systems: SCCM, Flexnet; Support and development of the Windows Deployment Service (WDS built into SCCM);
4. Management of anti-virus protection systems (NOD32, BitDefender);
5. Fast and adequate resolution of incidents and problems arising in the infrastructure.
6. Independent search and structuring of the necessary information, documentation.
7. SQL Server administration (including T-SQL and querying).
1. Understanding of Active Directory and related services - DNS, DHCP, GPO.
2. Basic understanding of network technologies (LAN / WAN)
3. Confident knowledge of the operation of PC hardware and servers
4. Experience in administering Windows workstations and servers (main roles)
5. General knowledge of Hyper-V virtualization technologies (VMWare).
6. Strong knowledge of PowerShell
7. Experience in administering anti-virus protection systems (NOD32, BitDefender)
8. Experience in support and administration of SCCM, Flexnet systems
9. Experience and deep understanding of the process of operating system deployment via pxe (using SCCM and standalone WDS\MDT)
10. Experience in administration and implementation of the SCOM monitoring system.
Nice to have
1. General understanding of the principles of operation of public clouds (Azure, AWS).
2. Experience with cloud-based enterprise device management systems - Intune, etc.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
IT Infrastructure Engineering