The product solution provides multi-10 Gbps capacity, security and performance testing for network infrastructures, Web application infrastructures and Triple Play services ensuring Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) for your customers.
Types of tests that can be executed using the product:
- Infected host emulation
- Binary transfer emulation
- Malware testing under load
Network Device Performance
- Provides performance and capacity testing for today's content-aware networking devices including: Next-generation firewalls, anti-virus systems, IDS/IPS, load balancers and more
- Provides extensive testing for secure network communication, vulnerability assessment with thousands of up-to-date attack profiles, user authentication and advanced IPsec, SSL and RADIUS
Triple Play Performance
- Validates QoE for triple play and media services including: Adaptive Bit Rate streaming video, unicast and multi cast streaming video, SIP/VoIP
- Provides realistic application against real web services and applications with realistic browser and user behavior emulation
- Allows hyper-realistic application layer and security traffic testing directly in virtual environments to assure capacity and capabilities of virtual devices, services, and applications
• Provide technical support to customers, sales engineers, and the sales team (Tasks may include on-site support).
• Maintain and manage the global support lab located onsite (order equipment, install, configure)
• Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and debugging computer networking equipment.
• Reproducing issues and filing defects for engineering.
• Advise management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls with customers.
• Complete and maintain records of customer issues, product defects, etc., using Spirent's CRM tools
• Contribute to the Spirent knowledge base.
• Other duties as assigned / required.
• TCP internals.
• IPSec (site-to-site and remote access).
• SSL VPN.
• SSL/TLS, digital certificates and PKI infrastructure.
• HTTP, HTTPS protocols
• Layer-4 to 7 infrastructure: next generation firewalls, web application servers, load balancers, Web caches, VPN remote access devices, MITM devices, proxy caches.
• Reading and analyzing keeping tack of complex scenarios and specifications.
• Troubleshooting techniques and processes.
• Customer service orientation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication towards teammates, managers and customers.
Nice to have
• Cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure.
• Enterprise virtualization technologies: ESXi, KVM/QEMU, OpenStack.
• Experience with Performance, Testing & Measurement tools like Spirent, Ixia and SwiftTest.
• Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) Methodology.
• Layer 4 to 7 protocols: FTP, POP3, DNS, SIP, streaming media, DHCP...
• Scripting skills in Bash, Tcl, Python or similar languages.
• Internet and Data Networks Security technologies: IPS/IDS, anti-malware, anti-spam, anti-virus, etc.
Spanish: C1 Advanced
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2)||Mobility (PacketCore) Backline Support Engineer - Junior||Remote Mexico, MX||Junior||
|Technical Support (SL2)||Mobility (PacketCore) Backline Support Engineer||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||