Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details