Our Customer is a Leading bank in Asia that provides a front to back integrated platform for straight through processing and risk management.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Luxoft.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
- Analyze user requirements and assist in test execution
- Work will also include in preparing the functional specifications, work closely with dev team on assistance, prepare the test cases and executing it (eg: deal booking, performing events as per user requirements in SIT, UAT).
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, developers and business users, as well as external vendors
- Good experience in Murex system in BO/Accounting modules of Mx 3.1 platform
- Proven experience of working on scalable, resilient transaction processing systems in the Financial markets
- Very strong exposure to all the asset class
- Strong exposure of trade lifecycle across front office, back office and middle office tiers;
- Detailed knowledge of Murex Back office modules.
- Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis in Back Office space for various asset classes
- Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite
- Ability to analyze and understand product requirements and offer solutions and support to facilitate the rollouts.
- Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
- Design, and troubleshooting skills for Trade Event, confirmation, settlement, fixing, netting, SSI, OSP, Swift etc. required.
- Analyzing and assist in Reports and interfaces along with downstream systems
- Experience with Accounting for Trade & position analysis and configuration
Nice to have
-Familiarity with FX, Equity and Credit Derivative products with a basic understanding of the models to price these products.
- Ability to prepare the test cases based on user requirements and take the lead/assist in execution of those and to get user signoffs based on that
- Murex 3.1 Architecture is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Regulatory reporting will be added advantage
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.