You will be working in a global team within the Markets Regulation Technology. We are working on key business intelligence/reporting programs, supporting the bank in meeting its global regulatory obligations.
• design and implement data solutions
• develop and maintain scalable and efficient data pipelines
• build reusable code, optimize and improve data processes
• collaborate with team members and other teams in an agile environment
• ensure the highest quality of deliverables
• 4+ years of experience in building data processing and reporting solutions
• Solid experience of a wide range of Azure services: Azure SQL DB, Databricks (Spark) and/or Synapse, Power BI
• Strong Python programming skills
• Understanding of Lakehouse architecture
Nice to have
• Apache Kafka
• Apache Airflow
English: C1 Advanced
Annual holiday - 20 or 26 days. The duration of the leave depends on the overall seniority
Occasional leave - 1 or 2 days/ depending on the circumstances
Child care leave - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Absence due to force majeure - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Maternity Leave - 20 weeks
Parental Leave - 41 weeks
Paternity Leave - 14 days
*The acquisition of rights to the above benefits depends on the form of cooperation. Benefits apply to those employed under a contract of employment.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
***Options offered by the Polish government.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.