Axiom implementation around Credit risk, Operation Risk, Basel guidelines, LCR, NSFR, Liquidity etc.
Role expectation is to work on the technical aspect of the project, perform coding, UT, ST, SIT, UAT, OAT, SAT Etc.
• Coding and Unit Testing in Axiom application.
• Working with Business and technology stakeholders, supporting SIT, UAT and Production implementation.
• Support the production rollout and help support team during warranty.
• Develop application (source code) based on specifications
• Debug/modify the source code based on specifications
• Provide inputs to the documentation team and review the changes in the user manuals for accuracy.
• Performs thorough and comprehensive peer reviews on the output of other team members in a way that identifies to the maximum extent possible issues/errors in the output.
• Provide support during high Severity and production DR process
• Ensure SDLC process compliance
- Up to 5 Years of working experience
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in developing solutions in Axiom
- Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data modelling
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, SYBASE)
- Familiarity with Linux, shell scripting - Familiarity with Agile process
- Good understanding and experience in client-server applications development
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with any other regulatory and compliance reporting platforms (including custom solutions)
- Axiom experience along with some business knowledge around Credit risk, Operation Risk, Basel guidelines, LCR, NSFR, Liquidity etc.
Nice to have
Familiarity with Jira
- Experience with Big data technologies is an advantage
- Familiarity with XML
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.