Our Customer is a leading bank in Australia that provides a front-to-back integrated platform for straight-through processing and risk management.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety of milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs, and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
An engineer will be working and focusing on AWS infrastructure, deployment, and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Manager of Cloud and DevOps to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
• Min Experience - 5 yrs
• Experienced in building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, IAM, ECS, Lambda, Batch, API GW, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
• Experience in Devops and Cloud Technologies is a MUST.
• Hands on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with AWS Cloud Formation.
• Knowledge of professional DevOps practices such as software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, CI/CD, and installation.
• Solid experience with Software Configuration Management, infrastructure and automation tools.
• Experience with BitBucket/GitLab, JENKINS, SONAR, NEXUS, Ansible, JIRA, TomCat, PostGres/RDS, AWS/Hybrid Cloud Exposure, VPC Peering, Monitoring Tools/Solutions
• Experience with Docker/Containers / Kubernetes.
• Experience working with at least one of the following language: .Net/ Java / Node.js.
• First point of contact for customer to handle AWS Infra deployment issues, Providing guidance and recommendations as per best practices
• Understanding of Web Server, API Gateway, Security Protocol (like OAuth)
Improve customer experience and create playbooks/Runbooks.
Nice to have
• Good experience with design patterns, object-oriented design and programming.
• Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other System Languages
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Other System Languages||Senior Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Other System Languages||Application Developer||Bangalore, IN||Regular||