1. Establish a coherent and well integrated delivery flow of product related data (product, investment management / people, client, index, market and etc) to the consumers;
2. Resolve existing data quality issues (such as caused by de-centralized and fragmented data sources)and establish scalable data quality framework to reduce time for root cause analysis and data "true-up"
Besides expert-level solution architect competence, a self-propelled approach and excellent communication skills are necessary. The solution architect needs to be productive and proactive in an environment with rapidly evolving requirements. Experience of agile delivery projects is required.
A solid understanding of data and cloud services is absolutely required.
The Cloud Architect will be a cloud storage and data processing expert who will collaborate on the design of our cloud-first pipeline, analytics workflows, and research platform. You will design performant, scalable, cost-effective, entitlement-aware storage and processing solutions within a cloud-first hybrid processing model. The ideal candidate will be able to enshrine site reliability engineering practices in the data architecture and containerize existing workflows
• Expert public cloud experience - AWS highly preferred
• Experience with cloud storage technologies
• Experience with high volume, high availability distributed systems
• Experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with developing for a Linux environment
• Experience with Agile
• Strong database experience - time-series databases highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong ownership experience and a track record of delivering results
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.