We are currently expanding our Wealth Management Practice and Avaloq operations in Europe due to client demand across a number of high profile projects.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts. We work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. As a part of our team, you will take part in Avaloq Banking Suite implementation initiatives throughout their entire life cycle. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business.
You will be:
• Participating in implementation of Avaloq Core Banking Platform
• Analyzing requirements and designing software solutions
• Writing business and technical specifications
• Performing parameterization and customization of various core banking software modules
• Designing and developing user interfaces
• Designing and executing manual and automated test cases
• Providing technical expertise and support for internal and external stakeholders
• University degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science,Engineering or related discipline
• 2-5 years of experience with Avaloq products
• Avaloq Certification is a must
• Hands-on experience in parametrizing at least one of the following areas: Lending, Accounting, Static Data, Credit, OpenBanking/Payments, CRM, Cost & Fees
• Participation in multiple Avaloq Core Banking Platform implementations in the business
• Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions
• Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
• Ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
• High customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
Nice to have
OpenBanking, Payment, Credit, Accounting
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.