We are currently expanding our Wealth Management Practice and Avaloq operations in Europe due to client demand across a number of high profile projects.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts. We work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. As a part of our team, you will take part in Avaloq Banking Suite implementation initiatives throughout their entire life cycle. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business
• Participation in implementation of Avaloq Core Banking Platform
• Analyzing requirements and designing software solutions
• Writing business and technical specifications
• Performing parameterization and customization of various core banking software modules
• Designing and developing user interfaces
• Designing and executing manual and automated test cases
• Providing technical expertise and support for internal and external stakeholders
• Avaloq Certification (valid or expired)
• At least 3-5 years of Avaloq parametrisation experience
• Participation in multiple Avaloq Core Banking Platform implementations in the business
• Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions
• Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
• Ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
• High customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
• Willingness to travel abroad
Nice to have
• Experience as a Business Analyst in multiple banking domains is a strong advantage
• Avaloq GIMF Certification
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.