DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automotive OEMs and suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
DXC-Luxoft is currently supporting several German OEMs in building their next-generation battery-electric vehicle platforms. We help industrializing, integrating and testing the platform and functional software, especially during critical integration phases approaching start-of-production.
We are looking for a team of professionals to build and set-up Configuration Management solution for
HW/SW ECU product support.
The solution has to include processes and tools established across the customer organization and it's clients (consumers), to ensure:
• ability to configure SW product with a predefined set of properties and vehicle variants to support;
• complex products configuration support with plenty of possible variants/functional variations/
• monitoring and operation control of the assembled system functions, predefined attributes, verity of characteristics;
• configuration change management;
• configuration elements governance.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team
Apply your talent into creating the mobility solutions of the future
Gain hands-on experience working with well-recognized customers
Personal growth and promotion options
Make an impact on the overall growth of DXC-Luxoft
Our interesting project connected with cutting edge automotive technologies
• Coordination and consulting of Client (OEM) Architecture and Testing departments in AUTOSAR toolchain and ECU Extract issues
• Root-Cause analysis of identified issues in ARXML generator and processing toolchain
• Take responsibility of handling requests directly with client and internal stakeholders
• Coordinate solution proposal with internal team and define implementation
• Review and improve existing AUTOSAR toolchain and processes
• AUTOSAR Adaptive and Classic Platform know-how on SWS level
• ARXML Processing and Toolchain experience (e.g. ARTOP)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
• Basic AUTOSAR ECU Testing experience
• Basic Restbus-Simluation experience, familiarity with automotive communication protocols
Nice to have
• Test Tooling experience for ECU Testing (dSpace, Vector)
• Python development experience
• Java Toolchain development experience
• CI/CD (Bamboo) experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Software/System Architecture||Senior Architect||Remote Germany, DE||Senior||
|Software/System Architecture||Software Architect||Remote Germany, DE||Senior||
|Software/System Architecture||AUTOSAR Solution Architect||Remote Germany, DE||Senior||
|Software/System Architecture||System Architect||Remote Germany, DE||Lead||