We're seeking a strong and creative Software Developer capable to understand the communication in an Automotive bus in various different protocols.
In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will help our client to upload firmware into their products over the CAN bus using Windows based tools.
• Automotive embedded software development
• Develop software for proprietary ECU programming application running in a Windows-based environment
• Review and analyze Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
• Develop Software Detailed Designs (SDD) documentation
• Adhere to coding standards such as MISRA standards and best practices
• Create, document, and execute tests (unit/component/functional/integration/regression)
• Analyze, resolve, and track defects to closure
Bachelor's or Master's Degree either in CS, EE, EC Engineering or related technical fields
• Experience developing C/C++ applications
• Experience working with the CAN bus (Controller Area Network, ISO 11898)
• Experience working with the UDS protocol (Unified Diagnostics Services, Diagnostics, ISO 14229)
• Experience working with Git for software version control or similar leading versioning platforms
• Experience in executing QA activities such as test plan design, test case creation, execution, and evidence production.
• Experience working with software development process framework (ASPICE, SAFe, etc...)
Nice to have
• Clear understanding of the Scrum Framework and related tools such as Rally
• Experience working with CAN protocol analysis tools (CANoe, VehicleSpy, etc)
• Experience working with J1939 or other vehicle communication protocols (ISO 15765, RP1210B, etc...)
• Experience developing Windows applications (COM, DLL)
• Experience working with ECU programming sequences
English: C1 Advanced
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior Embedded Developer (C/C++)_CameraDataProvider||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||
|C/C++||C++ Developers for Telematics ECU||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||
|C/C++||Senior C++ developer||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||