The Bank is implementing Transact, FCM, Infinity, TDL and other peripheral systems as part of their Digital journey.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is engaged with Bank to provide End to End Testing services to ensure the quality of the code delivered is acceptable.
• Understand testing requirements and develop test cases accordingly
• Develop automation scripts on web applications, web services and mobile applications.
• Design, implement, and execute automated tests using Selenium WebDriver
• Analyze test results, report defects, and track them to closure
• Participate in regular status meetings and walkthroughs
• Assist with manual testing when required
• Perform root cause analysis of failures and recommend corrective actions
• Stay up to date on the latest testing trends and tools
• Cross-browser testing: Candidate should have ability to test a website or application on multiple browsers.
• Analytical skills: Candidate should have ability to break down a problem into its individual parts and find the best solution.
• Mentor junior team members on automation testing best practices
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in software testing
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver
• Working knowledge of Java
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle
• Knowledge of SQL
• API Testing
Nice to have
Core Banking System
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.