As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals.
• Provide UAT support for client Applications
• Responsible for stability of UAT environments ensuring application and all interfaces have maximum availability.
• Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and implementing Application fix.
• Responsible for handling Change Management, raising Change Request and scheduling for the implementation of patches, fixes and enhancements. (Optional)
• Act as a facilitator and coordinate between various teams like Infrastructure, DBA, Cloud Teams and Application vendor to resolve complex issues and outages.
• Ensure all new deployments have correct documentation and training.
• Ensure accurate and timely incident and problem logging.
• Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement.
• Write Unix scripts and suggest automation to improve efficiency/effectiveness of support team.
• Oversee User Acceptance/Interface testing with various upstream/downstream systems.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to perform impact analysis in a structured manner.
• With a keen interest in providing high service quality and familiar with the demand of a 24x7 support environment.
• At least 5-6 years of working in an Application Support Environment with hands on/Prior development experience.
• Minimum understanding of Java 1.5 and above. [Good to have Java 8]
• Unix/Linux-Any Unix flavour and Windows server knowledge.
• SQL/Database knowledge/Performance-Tuning
• Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RDBMS (e.g, MySQL, Oracle)
• Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA, RabbitMQ]
• Experience in Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
• Knowledge of REST APIs.
• Good knowledge and hands on DevOps CI/CD and Release automation
Nice to have
• Good to have understand JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate
• Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker)
• Good to have Springboot microservices, Spring (spring cloud, spring boot) Node JS
• Good to have NoSQL Knowledge – MongoDB
• Knowing ELK or any other log analytics tool is an added advantage. (Optional)
• Knowledge and brief hands on of AWS or any other cloud platform (Optional)
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Automated Testing Others