You'll be working in the IT team in Bank securities, Shanghai. Our role is to support business front to back to trading applications to achieve company strategy, and align with both regulator's requirements and Bank standards.
- Support with all the applications' on-going development and production across all business functions from front office to back office, most of which are business and time critical
- Maintain the production systems with high stability
- Monitoring and reporting on the status and health of UBS trading systems
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services, including changes, upgrades, etc..
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their needs and work towards global IT solutions
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Maintain a knowledge database
- Share workload with team members
- Incident management experience
- Bachelor's degree major in Computer science/Physics/Engineering or related degree
- 5 years or above working experience
- Good understanding of FIX protocol, network communication and FPGA technologic
- Good understanding of Docker container technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Good capability in BASH/CSH,POWERSHELL,VBA,PL/SQL, PYTHON
- Good knowledge of Linux like RedHat or CentOS and use of oracle/mssql/mysql database
- Well-rounded business knowledge of Equity and good understand of front to back transaction flows and local China market practice.
- A confident communicator
- Interested in Equity market and business flows
- Passionate about providing IT solution to solve business challenges
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- A futures practitioner
Nice to have
- Previously team management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Good knowledge of JAVA, PERL(a plus)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)