Project domain is Advanced Driver Assist Systems. The product is an ECU managing the fusion of signals from ULS sensors and Cameras to provide driver assistance features such as automated parking, pedestrian detection, rear braking assistance etc. CAN communication. Diagnostics. Inter core communication (PCB has 2 chips , multiple cores).
Process wide we follow ASPICE methodology.
Technology wise we deal with lot of System and SW features . C/C++ (platform development) , Matlab (Model based development), Python (for release management scripts/automation).
Generate Calibration binaries of GM VPM. Work with PTLs, Software Engineers, Function Owners and
Systems Engineers to constantly improve the calibration process and delivery of calibration files.
▪ You will use, implement, and test new software functions or applications in the field of surround view
systems on a vehicle:
o Detection and perception algorithms
o Data fusion and localization
o Project planning
Responsible for producing correct calibration files for all General Motors Video Processing Modules on time,
▪ Update Calibration tool generator script i n C++ with latest GM vehicle variant XMLs
▪ Enhance user generation of calibration files with a GUI application
▪ Modification of existing or new software to integrate into calibrations (ensure proper integration into test
▪ Prototyping, equipping of demo improvements
▪ Debugging, testing and report
▪ Documentation of new functions implemented
▪ Promoting of applications (internally and externally to customers): Participation, when relevant, to technical
presentations, demonstrations and marketing events.
▪ Being responsible for calibration review meeting internal and with our customers
Engineer with previous experience in product development & systems development (3-5years)
▪ Knowledge of data fusion or image processing or signal processing and associated technologies
such as cameras or other sensing technology (1-5years)
▪ Previous work on Project Development in Automotive Industry
▪ Strong programming skills: C/C++, Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment
▪ Knowledge in networks (CAN, LIN, TCP/UDP, IP)
▪ Self-motivated and curious, strong drive to solve issues independently but also work with a team.
▪ Physical requirements: Position normally functions in an office, vehicle, or laboratory environment
▪ High level of motivation and work ethic with an emphasis on practical, hands-on work
Nice to have
▪ Knowledge of ADTF, RTMAPS, Python, Java, Matlab-Simulink, Batch scripting is highly appreciated.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business