Our Client (the Group) is one of Australia's leading organisations providing integrated financial services to more customers than any other Australian bank. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do and we are determined to be better than we ever have been. We have over 44,000 employees across our retail, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment, and broking businesses, as well as a range of interests around the world. As such, we offer a broad range of opportunities for our employees to continue to build on their skills and develop their careers in new and interesting directions.
Enterprise Services delivers the Group's information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation. We are the Group's engine room committed to delivering available, reliable, consistent technology solutions for our internal and external customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for working with multiple projects to understand requirements and to translate them into tangible solutions. You will be required to work in a team and individually to deliver quality outcomes. You will be from a highly technical background with strong development experience (particularly in Appian and SQL). You must understand design best practices and be able to implement solutions to a high quality and standard. You are required to be self-motivated and to be inquisitive about the work that you are performing, challenging assumptions and design approaches based on your viewpoints and past experience. You must contribute to the Body of Knowledge maintained by the team to support knowledge transfer and future growth.
The role will be part of an exciting Squad that has delivered a large number of automated workflows solutions onto the Appian platform. Your role will encompass enhancements of existing solutions as well as the delivery of new processes to the platform.
• Ensure that assigned deliverables are implemented within agreed cost parameters, ensures that the outputs and benefits are achieved
• Design and develop solution that are fit-for-purpose, accurate and delivered in accordance with best practices
• As required, assist with activities in implementing the change and embedding BAU transition.
• Assist the Workflow Delivery Manager in delivering solutions according to time/budget
• Work efficiently with initiative stakeholders to clarify requirements and implement the appropriate solution
• Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate clearly and concisely
• Validate solutions with the customer and the project team and provide input to ensure that proposed solutions meet customer expectations.
• Work with Squad members to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
• Apply best practices in relation to design and implementation of software solutions
• Participate actively in unit testing before passing development components on for further testing
• Display a positive attitude, operates with a collaborative approach and actively support the project manager in successful delivery of the project
• Act as a reference for team members in the application of business analysis activities and elicitation techniques
• Provide support to other designers/developers and contribute to the professional development of the software development community
• Work with peers to improve, develop and promote the software implementation profession
• 6 months+ of Appian experience
• 5 years+ of SQL experience
• IT/Software Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Past experience in the finance industry
Nice to have
• Financial Markets, Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
BPM (Pega, Appian, IBM)