We are currently seeking an exceptional Agile Delivery Coach to help support our Banking Team in its continued transformation journey.
To be successful in the role you would have to be considered a thought leader by your peers, have experience in leading groups of teams in an organisational transition and have a depth of analytical understanding of a variety of New Ways of Working such as Scrum, Kanban, Human Centred Design or Design Thinking, Lean, Dynamic Work Design, A3 problem solving, Extreme Programming, Behaviour Driven Development and DevOps. Each day will be different as each team and environment is different; understanding what practice, tool or technique to apply given the environment and the situation is the challenge that you will need to demonstrate mastery in using a show/tell/do approach.
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in Agile or other related disciplines (Lean Software Development, Human Centred Design).
• Minimum of 10-year experience in Information Technology
• Minimum of 2 years leading & managing Software/ IT Projects / Teams using Agile
• (Desired) Experience in leading transformation in non-technology functions
• (Desired) Experience in cultural transformation
• Proficient in using a variety of agile delivery tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
Nice to have
• Licences and Certifications/accreditations: Scrum Master and Product Owner certification from Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org or other associations are must, Practitioner certification of Scaled Agile framework like LeSS, SaFE, Scrum@Scale, Spotify, Nexus and Human Centred Design or Design Thinking are plus.
• Desired Professional Memberships: Association or Discipline Association Membership well regarded.
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.