The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation strategy.
The main components are Python, Ansible, Robot Framework and Jenkins. It also incorporates event-buses such as RabbitMQ and open standards such as YAML, JSON. OpenStack is used as a Virtual Infrastructure Manager.
Career growth in the new Data Networking technologies based on network virtualization and SDN.
The work is organized based on two fixed 8h-shifts to cover also the weekends.
The shifts distribution is:
Two shifts/day 06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00
Covering Weekends and Public Holidays
On average, this work implies:
- 2 shifts/day - 4-5 days per week
- 2-weekend shifts (Sat or Sun) / month
Offered bonuses: 50% for the weekend
This position is intended to provide first-line troubleshooting for all components of the SDN/NFV platform, based on its own criteria and troubleshooting guidelines. It is also responsible for interacting with multiple technical support teams, from different vendors, owning problems resolution up to service restorations only exit criteria.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to work independently
• Good knowledge of networking protocols
• Familiarity with routing and switching technologies
• Familiarity with Data Representation types: XML (Required), JSON, YAML
• Experience in POSIX-compliant Operating systems such as: GNU/Linux, FreeBSD
• Familiarity with Virtualizations technologies: KVM, VMware
Nice to have
Familiarity with Docker Is a Plus
Experience with OpenStack (is a Plus)
Romanian: C2 Proficient
English: C2 Proficient
German: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)