Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in Europe. The main goal of the project is to provide an independently working software, deployed on client cloud framework, that will provide control and data communication between existing fixed network and newly developed 5G core system. The project starts from a scratch, thus it will involve a full development cycle, from planning the architecture and all supporting systems, through development, through deployment and customer-site testing through final release and maintenance. It will involve working with ISO and 3GPP standards and APIs, some of which are still being developed by 5G companies. The product has to be thoroughly tested, so in parallel a special testing framework will be created to verify it.
• Cloud technologies: Azure, Kubernets
• Various programming languages: all new strategical components in modules are planned in Rust, but some modules are considered to be created in C/C++ or Python
• 5G/4G packet core technologies
• CI/CD: Git-Flow and git-based way of work
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
• Design and create product using C++17 standard and Rust.
• Working with the latest telco technologies
• Developing a new greenfield project form a scratch
• Building a high throughput testing system
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details