- Broad expertise in designing, engineering, operating and optimizing critical technology and business solutions for organizations working in the complex world of finance
- The latest leading technologies to transform business and enhance customer experience
- Deep domain knowledge in Financial Services covering every step of the process – from innovation and design to global project delivery, to applying and bridging the gap between financial services business problems and innovative technologies
Why join us
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Stable, long-term customer engagements
- Career growth opportunities
- Adoption of new technologies and modern architectures
- Access to a wide array of trainings including software development and testing, leadership and management, business and soft skills
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home option
- Extra vacation days
- Free parking spots
Who we are looking for
- Preferably someone with a master’s degree in a technical field
- Eager to learn
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
Case study 1
Our client is a top-tier investment bank with client assets in the hundreds of billions globally. Portfolio Analysis and Reporting is a master dashboards data warehousing solution that incorporates the latest technologies available providing our client with a solution customized to their needs. You will work in highly motivated teams of professionals including dedicated QA teams with full stack of testing practices; dedicated Business Analysts with strong domain expertise; dedicated UI/UX Designers; and a host of methods, techniques and tools in our sandbox to get you focused around tech design and development.
Case study 2
In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world-renowned clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and gain extensive expertise of the industry of our client. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training, allowing you to further your career development.
Your daily activities:
- Design and development of core application modules
- Participation in meetings with the client
- Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
- Task decomposition and estimation
- Peer review, mentoring
- Debugging, test writing
Main requirements: Java development experience of 4+ years (for Senior) and 2+ (for Regular); strong Java Core knowledge; Apache Maven; basic SQL knowledge and familiarity with Oracle databases; Spring, Hibernate/MyBatis, REST API
Case study 3
Our client’s software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
As part of a development team, the candidate will work closely with the Paris and Bucharest consultancy teams to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application.
The aim is to develop applications in order to connect to external financial providers, retrieve information, process it and send it to the client's system.
Main requirements: Strong Java Standard Edition (JSE) experience; Web Services (JAX-RS, JAX-WS); Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB); XML Transformations (XSLT, XSD, DTD); Apache Maven; English language