Application is running in production for several years already, and transferred to Poland 3 years ago.
Main focus for a team will be migrating monolith aplication to microservice. Secondary focus is delivery of a new features to the business.
We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team and trying to follow Scrum and Agile approach as much as possible.
• Closely cooperation with business, technical advisory and project requirements collections;
• Architecture and system design;
• Cooperation with Project Manager on time and project estimation;
• Contributng to quality of deliverables;
• Analyzing application defects and bug fixing;
• Technical interviews;
Must• Professional, highly analytical approach with good solving skills
• Desire in Teamwork eagerness
• Experienced with Java SE/EE 5+ years
• Experiene with Microservices architecture
• Experience in EJB and application server like Weblogic/Webshpere is a big plus
• At least 2+ years of experience in RDBMS (preferable Oracle) from backend developer perspective
• Has an in depth understanding of OOP principles;
• Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures;
• Proven developer testing skills (unit, mocking, API, BDD)
• Good level of spoken and written English.
Nice to have- Experience with Banking, Insurance or Telecom industry
- Ability to read UML diagrams, using Rational Software Modeler
- Prior experience of working with Agile/Scrum
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering/or a scientific or numerical discipline
- English: Upper-intermediate