Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
Design, analyse, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives.
Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
Postproduction application support
Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews Qualifications
Must• 6 to 9 years of software design and development experience
• Proven track record of participating in the design and delivery of application solutions
• Hands on programming experience with C#/VB.NET programming, MS SQL Server, SQL scripts, web services, Web API, Windows Services, Python programming, XML, JSON
• Must be able to work on UAT support, application setup, system security controls implementation
• Good if have exposure with GIT, Jenkins and CICD workflow. Proficient with JIRA, Confluence
• Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-initiative; able to work under minimal supervision; handle internal users queries, requirements
• Ability to work in an Agile work environment is an added advantage; A good team player and as well as individual contributor
• Knowledge in any of the banking areas is an added advantage
• Optional but good if have work experience in developing cloud native applications on AWS, OpenShift, Dockers
Nice to haveGIT, Jenkins and CICD workflow. Proficient with JIRA, Confluence
Work experience in developing cloud native applications on AWS, OpenShift, Dockers
- English: Native