• Implement end to end process automation using cutting edge technologies.
• In collaboration with more senior associates, lead different parts of solution delivery along with internal technology, vendor and business partners.
• Partners with business to gather requirements through understanding of business users' needs and challenges.
• Collaborate with Emerging Technology Architecture group to bring perspective on new technologies that could impact business, and conduct proof of concepts to test the hypothesis.
• Proactively identify options, analyzes pros and cons and assist in making solution recommendations to business and ITG leaders and stakeholders.
• Proactively identify and communicate issues, risks, progress to business and IT stakeholders, providing options and next steps.
• Lead planning, estimation and work break down activities on projects.
• Estimate work efforts, capacity planning, determining and designing system specifications, guide teams to build solution as per product and organization specific standards.
• Work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
• Create innovative solutions.
• Support initial set-up of Appian.
• Coordinate with application support teams during the solution development, deployment and support. Test quality, troubleshoots and supports entire solution, across all components.
• Continuously learn and seek out stretch opportunities to build new technical skills and expand business acumen within American Funds Servicing Group.
Must• 3+ years of experience in Design & Technical leadership of Appian and Blueprism including designing of workflow, data, UI and integrations. Hands on experience in Java development.
• Project implementation and design experience on Appian.
• Experience working with integration components such as REST, MQ, JMS, SOAP, Email and File systems connectivity.
• Experience working with RDBMS, SQL, and Unix command line scripting.
• Strong understanding of SDLC concepts with working experience in Scrum/Agile project methodologies.
• Consultative, Mentoring & Coaching skills.
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate