• Requirements gathering
• Product backlog refinement
• Estimations, Investigations, Research
• Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
• Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
• Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
• Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
• Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
• Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
• Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• 3+ (better 4+) years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
• Mandatory experience with TTR (trade and transaction reporting) or SQL Skills
• Extensive years’ experience in a financial services, technology or regulatory-related role.
• Experience with Trade and Transaction Reporting.
• Experience with at least of one regulations (EMIR or MiFID or SFTR)
• Solid understanding of financial markets products, and trade life cycles.
• Solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Track record of consistently completing work to a high standard whilst under pressure.
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
• Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
• Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
• Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
• Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
• Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
Nice to have• CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
• SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
• Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
• Rational Unified Process
- English: Upper-intermediate