We are GBM Surveillance IT. We work within HSBC's investment banking IT organization and with other global businesses to protect our stakeholders from illegal or prohibited activity across channels, including but not limited to trading activity, audio communications and electronic communications.
• Decide on suitable strategies for technical delivery
• Work with the PMs on project planning
• Work with the BAs, where available, to refine requirements but on occasion work independently as required.
• Ensure that the delivery of components is to the appropriate level of quality, meets HSBC developments standards for secure code observing all relevant risk protocols: internal & external.
• Ability to liaise with the Business Change Management team on to fully understand implementable requirements
• Effective communications with all stakeholders
• Effective face off to solution providers including Digital Reasoning, Google, and other 3rd Party suppliers
Must• 8+ Year experience in Software development.
• Proven experience leading team/product in Agile environment
• Demonstrable experience from Cloud Service Providers - preferably GCP
• Hands-on experience in Java including experience of spring framework including but not limited to Messaging/Data/Core/batch modules based on microservice architecture
• Knowledge of Rest-API, Messaging, Multi-Threading, XML, JSON and Similar Web technologies.
• Experience with BigData (ELK, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
• Experience in Scripting: Bash / Python.
• Strong understanding of CD/CI - Jenkins & Ansible, Git
• Good knowledge of web development (Java EE, HTML, JS & CSS) and frameworks integrating with Java/Rest services - React, Material UI
• Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Self-Starter and Self Motivated
• Logical/Analytical thinker and troubleshooter
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm and proven rapid learning capability are essential.
Nice to have• Evidence of willingness to successfully take on responsibility with minimal supervision and deliver trading system deliverables.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of Project Management of large, multi-region projects.
• Proven, significant and demonstrable experience of working within a tier 1 investment bank and global/virtual teams.
• Proven ability to communicate with project managers and other developers
• Proven experience with working within service/operations management environment.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of software delivery and vendor coordinated projects
• Good understanding of surveillance techniques utilised within eComms across the industry
• Demonstrable experience of delivering business success with an enterprise-wide mindset
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in BigData (Hadoop etc.)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|BigData (Hadoop etc.)||Hot Senior BigData Engineer with Java||Krakow, PL|
|BigData (Hadoop etc.)||Hot Senior Cloud Engineer with Java||Krakow, PL|
|BigData (Hadoop etc.)||Senior Software Engineer (Backend) for Automotive project||Krakow, PL|
|BigData (Hadoop etc.)||Senior Software Engineer (Backend) for Automotive Project||Krakow, PL|