• Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
• Performs session-based exploratory testing.
• Use professional hardware interfaces and measurement tools.
• Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
• Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
• Documents testing and creates test reports. (Follows CMMI guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation. )
Must• Preferably 2-3 year creating and executing test cases.
• Bachelor degree in Electronics, Computer Science, etc
• Preferably Vehicle networking experience (CAN,LIN, MOST,ETHERNET).
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario, etc.,).
• Bug tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.,).
• Test management tools.
• Office productivity software.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• Software testing training (SQE, ISTQB, etc.) preferred
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• English is mandatory
• Preferably driving license
• Soft skills: Highly motivated, team player
Nice to haveTest drive experience
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in QA manual
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA manual||QA Engineer Customer Engineering||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||Junior Manual Test Engineer for Automotive Project||Bucharest, RO|