2. Plan test events.
3. Prepare the pre-requisites for the upcoming testing.
4. Review Test plan, schedules, release plans, test cases
5. Ensure test cases integrity in JIRA
6. Plan test cycles, create test cases collection.
7. Testing point of contact for horizontal team
8. Support Triage, defect prioritization, retesting and defect closure
9. Timely updates to JIRA tickets for issue resolution visibility and progress
Must1. Automotive IVI, navigation, and VR system testing
2. Experience in Automotive (2 years+)
3. Experience with Test Equipment (assembly and flashing of Test Benches, Head Units)
4. Managements skills (in order to be able to arrange and manage hardware resources between multiple test teams)
Nice to haveManagerial experience and skills
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Upper-intermediate