The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of the next gen H2-fuelcell technology for a German OEM we are looking for a Software Developer to join our team of Developers and Test Engineers working on the implementation, extension and maintenance of a automated test environment.
- Design and development of scrips responsible for the test bench automation
- Maintenance of the existing environment, implementation of changes
- Development and optimization of tools for test bench configuration environment, configuration management
MustPython, CAN, VBA Script, C#/.NET
Nice to haveSQL, Configuration Management, Software Testing
- German: Upper-intermediate
- English: Upper-intermediate