The system is a big data based solution that used for preparing regulatory reporting.
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Provide production support for software applications and works closely with the Development and Release Management practices to ensure code and design integrity of the fixes (hot fixes, patches).
• 24x7 on-call support (1w week per 3-4w) with payed additional overtimes
• Provides Level 3 support for different system components (Kafka, HDFS, Parquet, SQL), analytics (Spark, Scala, SQL), reporting (Java, XML).
• Performs problem and root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution pack (. hotfixes, patches).
• Provide Support and remediation on any issues by providing detailed code analysis of applications' production platform. Remediate incidents/outages pertaining to the platform. Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
• Conducts incident and problem management activities
• Be able to estimate time required to implement remediation actions
Must• Experience in development of enterprise-level solutions, Strong overall programming literacy Medium
• Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Scala Medium
• Spark Medium
• Kafka Low
• Hadoop Low
• Parquet Low
• SQL Any DBMS, Low
• Experience with version control systems such as Git Medium
• Experience with SDLC methodologies Medium
Nice to have• Financial domain knowledge
• Very good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
• Fluent English
• Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
• Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
• Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
• Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
• Strong team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
• Result-oriented mindset
- English: Advanced/Fluent