Project for one of the global investment management firm founded in 1989 that manages approximately $35.4 billion in assets as of April 1, 2018. Firm has more than 2,400 employees with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Teams work collaboratively to drive the production of trading algorithm and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
Support and extension for a variety of projects for creating different types of orders from the input data/strategy/another orders, serving the exchange reports for the sent orders, sending notifications on particular events during the trade process, calculating the PNL at any point intraday, set of tools of combining orders together, crossing, a set of web admin/reporting tools.
What we offer:
• Flexible schedule
• Possible business trips to NYC
• Exciting challenges and unique experience in the one of the largest hedge funds
• English courses
• Various professional development programs
• The friendly team of professionals;
• Remote work from time to time in cases of need
Must• 3+ years of experience in software development
• Recent working experience with NodeJs, HTML5, WebSockets (and Web Application Messaging Protocol),
• AngularJS experience
Nice to have• Experience developing data heavy UI applications that are also responsive.
- English: Intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|