We offer possibility to develop your skills in security field.
- Cooperate closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT business analysts.
- Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team.
Must- At least 5+ years of programming experience in C++
- Always motivated to learn new things
- Confident and not afraid to make (and admit) mistakes
- Invested in working in a global team
- Fluent in English orally and written.
Nice to have- Windows Server
- basic security development experience
- Designed, tested and ensured reliability of highly available applications or servers
- Great shell scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection Experience
- A plus is Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products
- Aware of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments and you understand them
- Informed about recent security-related news
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||C++ Developer - Infrastructure-based Driving||Wroclaw, PL|
|C/C++||Senior C++ Software Developer for Automotive Project||Wroclaw, PL|
|C/C++||C++ Regular Software Developer for Automotive Project||Wroclaw, PL|
|C/C++||4G/5G C++ Developer||Wroclaw, PL|
|C/C++||4G/5G C++ Senior Developer||Wroclaw, PL|
|C/C++||Senior Rust developer||Wroclaw, PL|