iSIR is both an internal bank application being used by advanced users, where we offer more sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also by end clients where we offer basic functionalities. All report could be configured providing charts, tables, sorting, top/bottom figures fully customized and adopted to client needs.
The iSIR Backend development as well as the product owner are located in Zurich while the front GUI development is planned with 2-3 Developers in Wroclaw. A direct cooperation with Product Owner in ZH on planning, grooming, demo sessions including ad hoc clarifications will be established and maintained. People will work integrated into a larger team of other developers in Wroclaw where also a team lead is taking care for all members.
Team: iSIR team consists of 12 people 10 in ZRH, 2 in Wroclaw (as a beginning, Wroclaw will increase over time) - UI/UX Designer, Requirement Engineer, FrontEnd and Backend Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager and Technical Leaders. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2-weeks sprints and quarterly Releases.
Opportunities: project still in the development phase.
We understand in our team pressure on "up-to-date technology stack, therefore in our projects we follow market trends as far as it is reasonable. We have various projects running, also with overlapping teams, therefore it is also an opportunity after a first mandate to move and migrate into other mandates / projects.
Globally - there are 1700 IT specialists working in CS Wroclaw - so there is huge opportunity for internal moves, where you can easily chose any other project with any other technology stack to develop further your skills.
Working on iSIR application within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
Participating in the development, with close cooperation of UI developers and testers.
(Existing team and competency already located in Wroclaw: UI/UX Designer, Requirements Engineer, UI Developers (Angular, REACT), Backend developers (.NET), Testautomation engineering, Scrum Master, Solution Architect)
• 2+ years in total with Spring Framework
• Expert knowledge in JEE 7, Spring 4 and JPA (Hibernate)
• Knowledge in EJB, JMS, web and RESTful services
• Experience with unit testing (JUnit)
• Relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge
• 2+ years in total with Angular
• Experience with UI unit testing (Karma, Jasmine)
• enterprise experience (experience writing software for complex corporations)
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
• Strong OOP, design and architecture skills
• Passion for delivering quality software using best practices in chosen technology
• Problem solver, team player, great communication skills
• Good verbal and written English skills (part of the team is in Wroclaw, but project language is EN)
• Familiarity with Scrum
Nice to have• Experience with Automated Testing (Selenium, Protractor)
• Spring Batch knowledge
• Knowledge about design patters
• JIRA for Agile/Scrum
• Financial industry knowledge
• Knowledge of Java Application Platform (JAP)
- English: Upper-intermediate