• Effective liaison with Program Manager, Stakeholders and Vendors to ensure transparency on project deliverables.
• Managing and driving the creation of necessary operational processes.
Crucial characteristics (must have):
- Senior IT Project Manager with 7-10 years of job experience on this position,
- Experience in networks and infrastructure. Understanding of network architecture,
- Fluent with network switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, proxy protocols and other critical network devices,
- Has managed IT Infrastructure Projects already,
- Fluent English, capable of facing Program Management and Senior Stakeholders,
- Experience in managing long running Projects with budgets above 1m Euro,
- Technical background in IT area (DBaaS, PaaS, IT infrastructure, Cloud Computing),
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Ability to get up to speed very quickly and be effective.
- Highly organized and able to track multiple priorities
- Able to work autonomously without a lot of supervision
- Able to take an unstructured task and organize the work to complete a structured deliverable to high level of quality.
- Able to follow-up and liaise with all levels of employees
- Consistently demonstrates Company's core values of Client Focus, Teamwork
Nice to have.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- Polish: Intermediate
More job opportunities in Engineering Project Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Project Management||Project Manager||Wroclaw, PL|
|Engineering Project Management||Technical Project Manager||Wroclaw, PL|
|Engineering Project Management||Senior Project Manager (Automation & Digital portfolio)||Wroclaw, PL|
|Engineering Project Management||Senior Project Manager||Wroclaw, PL|