If you are experienced analyst in the field of infrastructure security vulnerability, and you have a knack for analyzing such risks and have a keen interest to understand how they impact our business and security of our systems, as well you are interested in building your knowledge and extending your skills in this area, then this role is for you.
• Oversee the vulnerability management toolkit to detect vulnerabilities and security risks across the enterprise. Drive and track the security remediation progress across various responsible teams globally.
• Proactively drive requirements to the ongoing development to evolve the visualization of the Bank's vulnerability management and security position as well as identify weaknesses in controls in order to drive change and improvements initiatives.
Must- At leat 3+ years of relevant experience
- degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
- experience working as a security operations or network system analyst
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience of continuous analysis of vulnerability and security data to identify trends and weaknesses with patching effectiveness or a growing number of vulnerabilities in a specific area.
- Working experience within a similar function in a large, distributed environment, with a strong understanding of and enthusiasm for technical security concepts, security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Experience of operating vulnerability assessment tools, including network scanners and host-based detection agents to provide continuous monitoring of the estate and detection of vulnerabilities. This includes the liaison and management of 3rd party vendors who provide independent vulnerability assessments of the Customer's perimeter.
- An excellent communicator across the diverse spectrum of colleagues, sponsors and teams with the ability to adapt your communication to the specific audience you are delivering to.
- Passionate about IT security, Cyber Defence including the essential need for this in global organizations as well as the latest techniques related to meeting the need.
- Interested in data analysis and data analysis techniques and tools.
- Keen to work with a relatively small and dedicated team of professionals, taking joint responsibility our deliverables.
Nice to haven/a
- English: Upper-intermediate