Software Developer, Odessa
As a Server and Tools team member you will implement solutions helping users to integrate Fortify security tools into their infrastructure to find, visualize, process and fix security issues throughout the entire development cycle.
We are looking for Jedy Software Engineer to create nice user-oriented solutions. You will participate in feature planning and architecture design, so we expect you to enjoy investigating different solutions to find the optimal one.
We use C# and Java 8 as main languages.
What we guarantee:
● Interesting and complicated tasks
● A sense of pride looking at the names of the companies that use your solutions
● Participate in feature planning and design processes
We also have data collection and visualizing tasks, so you will implement smart algorithms as well as smooth user-friendly interfaces.
Sometimes you will need to do a deep third-party code debug because it is inherent part of using of someone’s API.
We have client server communication tools, so some familiarity with utilizing RESTful APIs is a plus.
We are looking for a person to join the Tools side of the products, but you will have an opportunity to participate in our web application development process.
We expect you to write a clean and readable code that can be code reviewed with the team (we also like lambdas and streams, but there are still a lot of places where it is better to avoid them).
We work in a distributed team (California, USA; Prague, Czech Republic; Odessa, Ukraine; Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation), so most of our communications are in English.
Must● Proficiency in C#
● Commercial software development experience
● 3+ year experience
● Experience in Windows Forms
● Experience with client-server application development
● Good written and spoken English
● Ability to work on tasks independently
● Application architecture design skills
Nice to have● Extensions development skill as a big plus
● Software security knowledge
● Experience in Java
- English: Intermediate