• Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• The main focus is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
• You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical skills.
• Strong English speaking
• Developing testing automation architecture
• Automated test cases creation and implementation.
• Testing and test automation for HTML5 based HMI;
• Propose own ideas about the testing process of a developed solution;
• Communication with developers, QAs and project owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Work with a bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
Must• Good experience in Python programing language.
• Practical knowledge of Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of using Selenium
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Understanding of HTTP, TCP protocols
• WebSocket understanding
• Understanding of simulation approaches
• Understanding of the Selenium Server architecture
• Experience of working with Git
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• Be proactive, self-motivated, self-disciplined and ready for longterm cooperation
Nice to have• Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
• Practical knowledge of V-Model of development and Automotive standards, e.g. ASPICE
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool-specific certifications).
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Strong Regular Automation QA||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Automation QA||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Senior Automation QA||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Strong Regular\Senior QA Automation||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Senior QA Automation Engineer||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Senior QA Automation (Azure)||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Senior(Lead) QA automation||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Senior Automation QA (FX)||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Java Software Development Engineer in Test||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Senior Automation Test Engineer||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||QA Automation||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||QA Automation Lead||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Senior QA automation in dev||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Hot QA Python Automation Engineer||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Senior Automation Test Engineer||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Hot C# QA Automation Engineer||Kyiv, UA|
|QA automation||Hot Regular QA Automation Engineer||Kyiv, UA|