For the ongoing project, we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project. Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
- Support and modify automotive SW components according to Customer expectations
- Analyse requirements, software specifications and design documents for automotive system
- Communicate with Customer in case of unclear technical requirements
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry, in-car applications and software development processes
Must1. Experience with automotive embedded software development, including agile development processes, continuous integration environments.
2. Experience in developing embedded Instrument Clusters based on proprietary and AUTOSAR architectures:
a. Experience in integrating Vector SIP, MCAL and Bootloaders.
b. Experience in configuring the BSW, RTE modules using Davinci ConfiguratorPro.
c. Experience in configuring the SWC using Davinci Developer.
d. Experience with developing Complex Device Drivers (CDD).
3. Experience in reviewing and analyzing system requirements and develop SRS.
4. Experience in Develop Detailed Designs (Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect).
5. Adhere to coding standards such as MISRA standards and practice.
6. Create, document and execute unit test procedures.
7. Create and Execute unit/component/functional tests.
8. Knowledge of modern automotive hardware and software architectures.
9. Strong skills in system analysis and debugging.
10. Experience with C, C++ programming in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
11. Hands on debugging embedded systems using Debuggers (Lauterbach Trace32).
12. Experience with in-vehicle networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet communications.
13. Experience with Vector products (CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, etc).
14. Excellent oral and written communication skills (local language & English).
Nice to haveExperience with static code analysis tools QAC, Coverity.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Upper-intermediate